Saturday, May 24, 2008

05/24/2008, New England Aquarium, Boston Commons park, the subway.

Today we got lost trying to find our way from the Boston Commons area to the aquarium. Eventually we made it to the zoo that was the aquarium (tons of people). Afterwards, we took the subway back to the park even though it was only about a mile walk. Braeden was amped to take the subway after we told him all about it. The subway in Boston is different from New York, but just about as dumpy. Boston Commons is a very cool park with a wading pool called the "frog pond" where the kids can go play in the summer. I believe they turn it into an ice skating rink the the winter. Carissa's favorite part of the park was the squirrels that begged for food.
View Larger Map





1 comment:

Katie Jo said...

You guys look like you are having a great time! I'm so happy for you! Are you guys settled into your new place yet? I want to see pictures if you are. I'm so glad you guys decided to blog!!! Thanks for keeping us posted!