Saturday, May 31, 2008

Minuteman trail, concord, sleepy hollow cemetary

The NFS maintains a visitors center where they show a video that describes the events of April 1775. The "minuteman trail" extends, I believe, about 15 miles or so.

After, we went to the North Bridge in Concord where the "shot heard 'round the world" and the first British casualties happened.

Sleepy Hollow Cemetary is also in Concord.


View Larger Map





































Here lies One Way Do Not Enter.

Ba da ching.

2 comments:

Katie Jo said...

It is so green and pretty there! I bet you just love it! Mykelle wanted me to have you tell braedan hi!! She misses him!

Melody said...

I can't believe how tall Braedon is getting. Emmy is so cute, she's looking more and more like her Mom :) Seeing the pictures of the two of them reminds of back in the day when we just had Dallin and Elaine. So easy! Oh, yah and all the scenery is great,too.